Sunday, May 31, 2009

Quiet Sunday

After a busy Saturday, we've had a very quiet Sunday.

Ron, Mom and I went to lunch at one of our favorite little Mexican places after Mass. When we went in, the TV was on and there was a breaking news crawl across the bottom of the screen about the shooting and death of the notorious late term abortionist, George Tiller. I am sorry that his life ended as it did, and I'm sad for his family, who loved him. I hate what he did for a living, and wonder if he ever thought that what he was doing might be wrong. May God have mercy on his soul.

My cold has me feeling pretty under-the-weather, and I took a nap this afternoon. When I woke up, I re-potted a plant, fertilized and watered others and picked a few tomatoes. Mmm, homegrown tomatoes.

Ron's leaving again tomorrow. It's probably a good thing the kids and grandkids keep me busy. :o) Cyrise has an appointment to go to tomorrow, Aubrey on Wednesday, I have one on Thursday, and Camryn's on Monday next week.

And now I'm off to the store to pick up a few things for Mom.

No comments: