Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sweet Auby

Aubrey will be a year old May 26; that does not seem possible! She is such a good baby. She's really a happy little girl, although she looks somber in most of the pictures I've posted. I think she was sleepy in this picture. She moves and wriggles when she is happy, so those pics are always blurry. :o)

Reece calls her Auby.

I'm on my way to my mom's, and then I'll go babysit Aubrey and Reece this afternoon. They've seen me a lot this week; I love being with them. Both of them have chest coughs. I hope they feel okay today.

*Oops, I didn't babysit after all. The appointment was rescheduled and I had the day wrong. So I went shopping at Tuesday Morning. :o)

2 comments:

Therese said...

In this photo you can see a real likeness to Reece. You can really tell they are brother and sister.

Kalona said...

I agree, Therese. It's funny, but you can really see how much alike they are when they are sleeping. I wonder if baby #3 will look like them. :o)