Sunday, May 17, 2009

How We Spent Our Sunday

After Mass, then lunch at a Chinese buffet with Mom, Ron and I picked up Reece and Aubrey about 2:30 PM. They were here until around 8 PM, and we had so much fun with them.

Papa was working on the pool, installing a whole new filter contraption, and Reece wanted to be out there with him. He always gets wet. Always. We don't care. He's having a ball. :o)

See that look in the first picture? When he gives me that look, I can't resist him, even though you just know he is getting ready to do something he's not supposed to do.




Like this. He only got his shirt a little bit wet.









The Play-Doh obsession continues. Duplos and Legos are a close second in the obsession department. Here they got combined. Reece insists that I play with the Play-Doh, and he directs while I fashion any number of funky looking characters. He's crazy about penguins. And cars. And he's pretty fond of that flashlight in the background. ;o)



Aubrey enjoyed being outside, too. She didn't even mind that I sat her down on a rain-soaked chair cushion. I thought it was dry; the cover felt dry, but when I picked her up her little pants were soaked.








Oops, maybe she did mind. :o)

We're enjoying the extra time we get to spend with them while their mommy stays off her feet. I'll be with them tomorrow, too.

No comments: