Saturday, May 23, 2009

Grandbaby Seven Will Be Here Today!

Josh called around 11 AM to tell me that Cyrise's water broke. I already had Reece, who spent the night, so I went over and got Aubrey. The kids seemed calm and everything was under control.

I took Reece with me to see Great Gran while Ron stayed with Aubrey. While we were over there Josh called just to let us know that she was in a room and only dilated to 4 cm, so it will be awhile. Cyrise wants me to be there, so when she is about 7 cm, Josh will call and I will leave the kids with Ron and go to the hospital. I'm excited!

Reece and I left Mom's around 1 PM and headed straight into a thunderstorm on the way home. He was so excited by the thunder! :o)

Oh my gosh, Josh just called and said he thinks I should come on up there. I have to wait for Ron to get back with Reece. They went to McDonalds. I'll check in later!

1 comment:

X said...

ST. GIANNA, PRAY FOR THEM!
ST. GERARD, PRAY FOR THEM!
ST. ELIZABETH, PRAY FOR THEM!
HOLY MARY, MOTHER OF GOD, PRAY FOR THEM!
SACRED HEART OF JESUS, PRAY FOR THEM!
MERCIFUL HEART OF JESUS, HAVE MERCY ON THEM!