Saturday, May 2, 2009

Reece Pics

It feels like summer in South Texas. Hot.

It was a pleasant Friday. I didn't have PT because my therapist was out of town at a conference. It was nice to have a free Friday afternoon, even though I didn't do anything other than a trip to Wal-Mart.

We kept Reece and Aubrey for awhile this evening. Josh picked Aubrey up around 8. Reece was so delighted to be spending the night, but lately he has really resisted going to bed, even when we let him stay up late. He's having fun and does not want to stop to sleep. :o)






I got him the little tee ball set today, and he was mildly interested in it. He was using the bat like a pool cue to knock the ball off the tee. :o)

I'm not sure what he is doing in the picture--it looks like the Mr. Roboto dance.











He found some ball moss in the back yard and wanted to know what it was. I told him it was ball moss, and he said, "I eat it?"

I said, "Please don't."

And he said, "Okay." :o)

No comments: