Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday, Monday

Reece and Aubrey both have colds, and I've caught it, too. Summer colds are miserable. I crashed about 4 PM and took a nap. Ron came home to find me sound asleep and had a sandwich made with leftovers for dinner instead of the beef curry I had planned to make.

I had an uneventful day--the usual trip to Mom's, Adoration, and then my last PT appointment, at least for awhile. I don't know if my doctor will want me to continue the PT since my shoulder is so much better. There is still a little stiffness and pain, but nothing like it was, and my range of motion is 90% better. I have exercises to do at home, so I may not need to go back. I highly recommend Schertz Physical Therapy to anyone in the San Antonio area in need of PT. The people there are wonderful and know what they are doing.

Our oldest son called last night and we talked for over an hour, catching up on everything. He said that our sweet Lily had to have minor surgery to drain an abscess on her tonsil. A lab test showed that she had strep, which was probably the source of the bacteria that caused the infection. She is doing fine now, thank goodness, and only missed two days of school.

I'll be glad when school is out so that she and her sibs can spend some time with us!

No comments: