Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Swimming With Daddy!

I've been on the go all day. I took Ron to the airport first thing this morning, came home and had scrambled eggs with cheese, toast and a cup of Earl Grey for my breakfast, ate while I read emails, then showered, and went to Mom's.





Left Mom's a little after 1 PM, stopped for chili cheese fries and a diet Pepsi for lunch.

Went with Josh to take Aubrey to her physical therapy. I wanted to go along so that I could see how to do all of the exercises correctly. We were there until around 3:30 PM.




When we got back to Josh's, I got to hold Camryn for a little while. I brought Reece home with me because he was clamoring to go to "Gramma's house." His daddy said he would come over in awhile and go swimming.





When we got home we went outside to play, and Reece immediately put his feet in the water, so I went ahead and put his swimsuit on him. He played on the steps with some of his cars until his daddy got here.







Oh my goodness, he was in 7th heaven, playing with his daddy in the pool! They had such a good time.









I know this is picture overload, but I couldn't pick out just a couple that I liked. I love all of them! You can see how much the two of them love each other, can't you?









My son reminds me so much of my dad in some of these pictures. And Reece reminds me of his daddy. The man in these pics is my baby, our youngest child.








Both of my boys are such good fathers. I am so proud of them, because they are doing the most important job in the world, and doing it well.

2 comments:

X said...

Please don't apologize for posting beautiful photos like this! You brought joy to my day!

Kalona said...

Thanks, Angela! You always say the nicest things. :o)