Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Reece Got His Ears Lifted

Reece got his hair cut today. Oh my, is that ever an ordeal for everyone involved. He hates having his hair cut. But he sure looks cute. :o)

I had promised him a truck if he was good during his hair cut (I am not above bribery, 'though it didn't work). After our visit with Great Gran, we stopped at Dollar General to look for one. He found some little inexpensive ones he liked, so we brought home 2 trucks and a 4-wheeler pulling a boat and trailer.

I asked him why he cried during his hair cut, and he said, "Scare-wy."

We got fast food for lunch, then came back to my house. After a late lunch, he wanted to play outside, so he brought me my garden clogs. He kept looking at my feet. I think he thinks they are funny shoes. They are very old, but I love them. :o)

Papa was home from Washington DC when we got here. We were glad to see him.

Josh had the afternoon off today (he has to work Saturday), so he went with Cyrise to take Aubrey to physical therapy. I took Reece home when they got back, around 4:30 PM.

No comments: