Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday Bargains!

I stopped at the thrift store on the way home from Mom's today. Look at these cute little dresses I got for Aubrey. They are too big for her now, but she will be able to wear them some day.

I can't resist buying them when I find good brands in perfect condition for such low prices. I'm really picky, and won't buy them if they look worn or have anything wrong with them.

The four on the back of the couch have already been washed. I bought them a couple of weeks ago at the same thrift store. The other six still have to be washed. I have four more washed and ready to go in the spare bedroom. They range from 9 months up to size 4T, so she will have dresses to wear for quite some time. :o) I got Reece a long-sleeved tee shirt (Children's Place) and got Aubrey a little fleece top (Carters), not pictured.

Also bought some patterns, drinking glasses for little hands, and some educational place mats. There were 11 patterns in a bag for $2, but one fell on the floor, so I only have 10 pictured. I'll show you the books and puzzle in another post.
















































I love a bargain! :o)

1 comment:

JoAnnC. said...

Girl, that's some good thrifting!