Monday, January 5, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook

Monday, January 5, 2009

Outside my window...
cloudy skies. We are praying for rain.

I am thinking...
about my grandkids, who left yesterday.

I am thankful for...
time with loved ones over the holidays.

From the kitchen...

homemade truffles made by my daughter-in-law and left in the fridge. I found them this morning. Yum!

I am wearing...
blue jeans and a pink PJ top, bare feet.

I am creating...
nothing at the moment.

I am going...
all the usual Monday morning places--Mom's, adoration, out to lunch.

I am hoping...
that Ron's knee feels better today. It was hurting him last night.

I am hearing...
silence. I always miss the sounds of my grandchildren after they leave.

Around the house...
laundry to do, floors to vacuum and dishes to be put away.

One of my favorite things...
the Liturgy of the Hours.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
homeschool with Reece, shopping for a new stove top. My old one has had it.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...













Caelen and Reece

Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman to see more daybooks.

No comments: