Sunday, January 25, 2009

Blog Friendship Award

Angela, at Where Angels Go, has given me an award. Thank you so much, Angela! :o)

Here are the rules:

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

I am awarding these lovely blogs, where I often lurk but seldom comment:
Gumbo Lily
A Gypsy Caravan
Catholic Fire
Renaissance
Brambleberry Cottage
Starry Sky Ranch
Don't Poke The Baby
One Thing

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Well, you have certainly brought a smile to my face. I am honored to be in such fine company. Thank you!

Linda said...

You are such a blessing, Kalona. I am deeply touched.

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet thing for you to do! Thank you so much. It's been such fun meeting new people and making friends.

Nanci