Monday, January 12, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook

For Monday, January 12, 2009
(Oops, I wrote the post, then forgot to post it).

Outside my window...
cloudless blue skies, 65° temps, beautiful day.

I am thinking...
about making doctor appointments for me, dentist appointments for Mom.



I am thankful for...

peace and quiet.

From the kitchen...

I may make Willie Strange's Good Soup for dinner. I just finished the last of Cyrise's birthday cake. Mmm.

I am wearing...
fitted black button-up shirt, my softest denim jeans, casual brown boots.

I am creating...
knitted baby blanket that I put aside a few months ago.

I have been...
to Adoration with Mom, then to the commissary for groceries.

I am hoping...
and praying that Congress will not pass FOCA.

I am hearing...
my Playlist. I love the bluesy Ai Du that is the first song, but I should probably change it because everyone else may be getting tired of it.

Around the house...
my tree is still up, and the garland and lights on the stairs. I will take them down January 14, the day after Christmastide ends.

One of my favorite things...
looking at old family pictures.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
same as last week. Homeschool with Reece, buy a new stove top. Oh, and maybe get a haircut.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...















I'm going to miss him.

No comments: