Monday, January 26, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook

Monday, January 26, 2009

Outside my window...

it's dark at 6:40 PM. Warm though. The temp got up to 80° today, and it's still in the high 70s.

I am thinking...
I need to put the recycle bin away and make sure the doors are locked.

I am thankful...
Ron made it safely to Colorado with no problems. He just called.

From the kitchen...

Mom and I ate lunch at Cracker Barrel, and I'm still not hungry. I had chicken and dumplings, of course. I may not eat anything else today.

I am wearing...
Dark blue jeans, black smock top, black socks.

I am creating...
a plan for a garden--flowers and some veggies. A lesson plan for Reece for tomorrow.

I have been...
to the airport, to Mom's, to the chapel for Adoration, to Cracker Barrel and home.

I am hoping...
for rain. We are in a drought.

I am hearing...
my playlist, as usual.

Around the house...
Laundry to be put away. Other than laundry, I haven't done a thing today--lazy, and no motivation because no one else is here.

One of my favorite things...
the fragrance of roses.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
since Ron will be gone all week, I'm going to concentrate on cleaning house, especially our room.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...


It's a snapshot of the corner of one of the bulletin boards above my desk.

Hmm, that gives me an idea for another post.

Visit A Simple Woman's Daybook to read more daybooks.

No comments: