Thursday, January 1, 2009

Best Wishes For The New Year!

I'm terrible at keeping New Year's resolutions, but this year I'm going to make some Catholic resolutions. Maybe posting them will help keep me accountable.

1. Have a better prayer life, including daily Rosary and Chaplet of Divine Mercy at 3 PM on Fridays.

2. More daily Masses.

3. Be more active at church and in pro-life activities.

4. Monthly confession, at least.

I'm adding a picture of my patron saint for 2009, St. Jean Vianney to my sidebar. I'll be asking for his intercession that I will be able to keep these resolutions.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Happy New Year, Kalona

Sarah - Kala said...

Blessed New Year! May Our Lady also help you keep your most wonderful and ardent of resolutions. They're some really good ones!!

Kalona said...

Thank you, Adrienne and Sarah. May this new year be your best one ever!