Tuesday, January 6, 2009

80% Off!

Just wanted to let y'all know about a great sale. I stopped in Hobby Lobby today to pick up some construction paper for Reece's pre-school activities, and they were having an 80% off sale on the rest of their Christmas items. It's the best time to buy for next year, and they still had three aisles of Christmas stuff.

I got some pretty printed hat boxes that I'm going to use for the hats I sometimes wear to Mass. I've been trying to find a way to store them so they won't be crushed. I'd been looking for those foam head thingys, but have had no luck finding them, so when I saw the hat boxes so cheap, I grabbed a couple. One was $1.80, the other $1.60. I should have gotten more of those!

I got a gorgeous $50 wreath for $10, Advent candles (the 3 purple and 1 rose) for 92¢, and three boxes of white candles, 2 per box, for 40¢ per box.

Even the construction paper was on sale for 30% off. Oh, and home accents are on sale for 65% off, but I didn't buy any of those.

Hobby Lobby is open 'til 8 PM. If you buy it now, you won't have to pay full price in December. Go, go!

No comments: