Monday, March 23, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook

Monday, March 23, 2009

Outside my window...

big gray clouds are sliding past, and it's windy. It's supposed to get to 83° today, and 86° tomorrow with the possibility of rain. I pray they are right about the rain!

I am thinking...
all kinds of thoughts. How shall I spend the days while Ron is away this week? I love going to Mass at Atonement. That Teddy has already found his place in Mom's heart, even though he's not home yet (will be on Wednesday). About my sister and nephew who were here over the weekend. About another nephew's wedding in September. How are those for wandering thoughts? :o)

I am thankful...

for Jennifer at Mom's dentist's office, who is so sweet and kind to Mom.

From the kitchen...
a lone sweet potato is waiting in the pantry to be my dinner tonight. (I'll have my big meal at lunch with Mom today).

I am wearing...

dark blue jeans, a burgundy colored tee, barefoot.

I am creating...
I should delete this category, as I never seem to be creative any more.

I am going...
to pick up Mom for Adoration, out to lunch, then I'll take her to visit Teddy at the shelter.

I am hoping...
that Ahlyssa got an A on her poster and David sculpture last week. :o)

I am hearing...
the radio in my bedroom, very faintly. I think it's Glen Beck.

Around the house...
I need to mop the tile floors, vacuum the stairs and upstairs, and pick up some clutter.

One of my favorite things...
the sound of thunder.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Pick up Teddy on Wednesday, take Mom to the doctor on Friday, Stations of the Cross on Friday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

Well, I did tell her to smile. :o)













Read the daybooks of other bloggers at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments: