Monday, July 19, 2010

Round 5 is done.

This is yarrow. It means strength, which is what I need right now.

We are making progress, I guess.

My wonderful children were so helpful today; I didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you, Kelly and Josh. I love you.

I feel pretty yucky and all I want to do is sleep, which is probably a good thing. The bad taste is back, along with a woozy feeling head and wobbly legs. I took a Zofran, which I haven't had to do in quite awhile.

The plan for the next few days is just to rest and recover as soon as I can.

Thank you for your prayers.

3 comments:

Sarah Oldham said...

I am going to finish up checking blogs right now and go pray a rosary for you.

HUGS and much Aloha,
Sarah and family

Kalona said...

Thank you so much, Sarah. I can really use that Rosary today.

JoAnnC. said...

Praying daily for you!!!