Saturday, July 10, 2010

Reecisms

Reece always says, "How 'bout five?" when he wants anything from cookies to toys in the bath tub. He must think five is the perfect number.

When he has a suggestion for a game or something else to do, he says to me, "Would you yike to do that?" How can I say no? :o)

Reece, pretending he's going to eat the Banana Boat: "Gramma, I'm gonna eat this sun scream!"

Reece, putting a toy waffle cone on his nose: "Gramma, I'm a woodpecker!" Then he proceeded to peck the arm of the couch. (This was after he put it on his head and said it was a party hat).

As we were walking down the hallway at Great-Gran's apartment complex, he said that we were in a tunnel and that he was a car. I said, "What kind of car are you?" And he said, "I'm a sedan."

He spent the night last night. He makes my heart happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis, I love to hear about the cute things Reece says & does. He is adorable. I have been fighting a bug of some kind all week. Kori & Jonah have it too. I wanted to come there but have felt awful.

Love you Big! Sandi

Sarah Oldham said...

I just yike this kid so much! He makes my heart happy, too. God bless you and thank you for sharing this profound love with us!

Kalona said...

Sandi, I'm so sorry you've been sick, and that Kori and Jonah have it, too. :o( I'm praying that all of you are well very soon. I'm glad you like the "Reecisms." He is a love. Love you, too!

Sarah, thank you so much. I know I'm a doting gramma, but I just love the things Reece says and does. :o)