Monday, December 22, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...
it is 35°. :o( Gray and gloomy looking.

I am thinking...
that I would like to stay home baking cookies and wrapping gifts, but I can't.

I am thankful for...
Ron.


From the kitchen...

Constant Comment in my Christmas mug, oatmeal granola bars and peach flavored yogurt.

I am wearing...
dark blue jeans, bright red sweater, black socks.

I am creating...
earrings for my older granddaughters for Christmas. They both got their ears pierced in the summer.

I am going...
to Adoration with Mom, then she wants to go Christmas shopping.

I am hoping...
to be done with shopping after today.

I am hearing...
cars going by outside, the furnace humming inside.

Around the house...
a pile of presents to wrap and get under the tree.

One of my favorite things...
Christmas carols.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Christmas! This will be the first Christmas at our new church. I usually went to Midnight Mass at the old one, but there will be a Latin Mass on Christmas Day at the new one, so we're planning to go to that. I don't know why I still say it's a new church. We've been going there since February.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

Yes, I found another one!








Please visit Peggy at The Simple Woman to see more daybooks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And we are thankful for your support of Constant Comment Bigelow Tea!

Valorie for Bigelow Tea