Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Random Saturday

Reece spent the night last night. He was so excited because Ron put the Christmas tree in the house. We won't decorate it for a few more days, but he didn't seem to mind. He also found my menorah and the Advent wreath, and wanted all the candles lit. He loves candles.

Here he is, attempting to set his Wheels On The Bus book on fire, the little precious. :o)

(Not really, he was just driving it around on the table and thought he might park it in the middle of the wreath).




And here's the look I got when I told him not to do that. :o)

We had fun last night. We don't have to do much to have fun. Sometimes everything I do makes him laugh. Last night he was making me laugh.

We read lots of books. I was trying to read The Little Red Caboose to him, but he wanted something else, so he took the book out of my hands, closed it and said, "The End."

I worked on my office/craft room yesterday afternoon. It's the catch-all room, so it was a mess. I still need to file some papers and do some shredding, but it's so much nicer to be in here now.

And I cleaned out my recipe drawer in the kitchen. I have a bottom drawer where I keep my recipe box and all of the recipes I print out from the web or cut from magazines. They still need to be organized, but at least they are stacked neatly now, instead of jumbled everywhere. Some day after the holidays I plan to get busy with a 3-hole punch and put them all into binders with labeled dividers for each category.

And that was my random Saturday.

No comments: