Saturday, December 5, 2009

Saturday Summary

Well, the snow missed us. :o( But the cold didn't. We had a hard freeze last night. We covered all the plants on the patio, and brought a few inside. Did the same at Mom's.


Reece and Aubrey spent the night. We had salmon, brown rice and broccoli for supper, and they both ate pretty good. Aubrey eats better than Reece sometimes! She is such a tiny peanut, but she can really pack away the food.









They were both wearing the sweaters I bought for them when they got here yesterday afternoon. Aren't they cute? I wish they had worn their hats and mittens, too. They match the sweaters.









I took them with me to Mom's this morning. She is always so happy to see them. Aubrey loves playing with Teddy, and Reece likes to steal his Gran away and play with her in the bedroom. He makes her sit on the floor next to the window and they play with whatever toys he brought with him. Today they played with the snowmen she had put on her window sill. When it was time to go Reece didn't want to leave, they were having so much fun.




Reece and Aubrey have been playing with the Fisher Price Little People Nativity Set that I got for all the grands. I had to take it back to the store because it wouldn't play the music. They gave me a new one, and the kids love the music. It plays Away In The Manger, and the star lights up. I love having a nativity set they can play with without having to worry that something will be broken.

Cyrise sent some kalbi ribs home with me, and Ron and I had them for lunch with leftover brown rice from last night. They were yummy!


Ron went to get a haircut, then stopped at Home Depot and bought a heater for the garage so that he can work out there in his woodworking shop comfortably. And that's been our day so far. :o)

No comments: