Thursday, December 17, 2009

One Week To Go!

In one week it will be Christmas Eve. Can you believe it? The time has flown by so quickly!











Hoping to finish up the cleaning and gift wrapping this week so that I can concentrate on the "fun stuff" next week--things like cookie baking, candy making, and the little stocking stuffers and extras. I haven't mailed out a single card, but perhaps will get some finished this evening. Still need to help Mom make something for her neighbors, too. I'm thinking fudge. Everyone likes it, and one batch makes enough for several gifts.











I think I'm coming down with a cold or something, so I've been gargling with hot salt water and using Zicam. This morning I made myself a pot of Earl Grey tea with honey, and enjoyed it so much that I drank 4 cups!











Did some grocery shopping this afternoon (and a little Christmas shopping), and just got everything put away and had a bite to eat.











The puppies are doing great after their surgery on Monday. I just looked at their incisions, and the stitches look good, there is no swelling or anything ugly. They look funny with their tummies shaved. :o)



















Ron will be home soon. Where has the day gone! I haven't done a thing in the house. I got the living room looking good yesterday, moved out the Christmas storage boxes, rearranged the furniture a bit, and polished the wood with Orange Glo. Now I just want to sit in there and look at the Christmas tree.









Off to get something done.

No comments: