Saturday, December 26, 2009

Great Gran's Happy Christmas

My mom enjoyed Christmas so much this year. As I was driving her home last night she said, "This has just been a wonderful day." It made me so happy to hear her say that.

Here she is with her little dog, Teddy. She loves him so much, and I thank God for him. He keeps her from being lonely, gets her outside to walk, and helps her to make friends. Everyone is crazy about Teddy. :o)

We were looking at pictures yesterday, and I told her that she looks more and more like her Grandma Brewer. After studying the picture for a minute, she agreed.








She and Reece have a very special relationship. They love each other so much, and they are always cracking each other up. Hearing them laughing together is so sweet.

I love how Teddy is looking into her face in this picture.




Maggie the Cat likes Christmas. She loves the wrapping paper, ribbons and boxes, but she does not like having this strange dog in her room (she thinks the living room is hers alone). If Teddy got too close, she would growl at him, and even run at him. He quickly learned to stay away from her. We found one of her claw sheaths stuck in his whiskers. Fortunately, she didn't hurt him.

This picture makes me laugh. Maggie was trying to see him and growling, and Teddy is cowering on Mom's lap.

Merry Christmas, Mom. I love you!

No comments: