Thursday, December 10, 2009

Brrr. My Tootsies Are Cold.

I'm cold and can't seem to get my feet warm. I think I need these slippers.

Took Mom some meatloaf and potato leftovers this morning, and microwaved some peas for her. She really enjoyed her lunch! We found her Christmas cards and I delivered a couple to neighbors who had left cards in her door. We'll do the rest of them tomorrow, and I'll mail them for her.

My sister will be here tomorrow. She has a conference in Austin, and will drive down when it's over. I'll be happy to see her, and I know Mom will, too.

Reece's dental visit went okay. They are going to see him again on the 29th at the hospital, where he will be sedated and then the dental work done. I wish it didn't have to be done that way, but it will be much easier on everyone concerned. Josh really liked the dentist, which I think is very important when someone is going to be working with your child.

Ron is home from work. He wanted to know what we were having for dinner, and I told him it's fend for yourself night. :o) We have plenty of leftovers, including some tamales he brought home yesterday. Tamales are a holiday tradition in Texas. But Ron will probably have a meatloaf sandwich. I'm not hungry.

I'm looking forward to have Reece and Aubrey overnight tomorrow night. They will be happy to see their Aunt Sandi! :o)

1 comment:

Linda said...

my feet are ALWAYS cold! I am hoping for slippers under the tree. we'll see! Hope you get yours!