Friday, November 20, 2009

Two New Bracelets

These were quick and easy bracelets, and so much fun! I used czech glass beads I got in Fredericksburg last year for the autumn leaf bracelet. Aren't they pretty? The leaves are separated by little copper colored glass seed beads. The bracelet is strung on two strands of Fireline. (Click the pics to see them bigger).

The shell bracelet is made with cheap double drilled dyed shells from Wal-Mart. They came strung on a piece of nylon string, looking much like they do in the bracelet. I restrung them onto Stretch Magic (stretchy elastic). So simple, but it looks great and is very comfortable!




I was trying to show the outside of the bracelet, so Miss Froggy is giving me a hand...er, a wand. I think she's a bit shy. :o)

1 comment:

Linda said...

the leaves are very pretty!