Sunday, November 8, 2009

Puppies Are In The Doghouse

I left Sister and Katy outside this morning when I left to pick up Mom and go to Mass.

It was sprinkling, but I don't like to leave them in their crate inside for more than a couple of hours during the day.

They can get on the covered patio, on the porch, and stay dry. So I said good-bye and left them outside.

Mom and I went to Mass, then had lunch at her house. I got home around 3 PM.

This is the sight that greeted me when I went to let them inside. They had totally destroyed at least one of the patio cushions and scattered the innards all over the place! I was so mad at them. They knew they were in trouble as soon as they saw me.

Oh well. I can't stay mad at them for long. At least they are feeling happy and healthy enough to tear stuff up. :o\ The brats.

2 comments:

Therese said...

oh the girls have been naughty haven't they?

I can just imagine what two puppies can do. I remember some of the things pepper did on his own when he was a puppy.

Kalona said...

They are soooo naughty! Double trouble. :o)