Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sudden Whirlwind of Activity

I picked Teddy up at Mom's at 8 AM and took him to the groomer. He will be ready to go home around 1:30, I think.

Ron's flight gets here around 1:30, too. If the groomer calls before that, I'll take Teddy with me to the airport, then we'll go by Mom's apartment to drop him off on the way home.

I have an electrician coming at 3, and a plumber between 3 and 5 PM to get my cooktop hooked up, finally! There is nothing like procrastinating until the last minute, right? I've been using my electric skillet, oven, microwave and crockpot for everything for a couple of months now. It hasn't been a problem, since Ron has been gone so much and I've done very little cooking. But Thanksgiving is next week, and I have to be able to cook for that. So, worker men to the rescue!

Jason (our oldest son) and his family will be here all next week for Thanksgiving. I'm so excited to see them; it's been several months since they've visited. Reece and Aubrey are going to be crazy with excitement to see their cousins. :o)

I'm off to unload the dishwasher and fold clothes. Fun, huh?

No comments: