Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sweet Grandchildren

I stayed with Reece, Aubrey and Camryn this afternoon while their mom was out for awhile. There is never a dull moment. :o) Reece wanted me to draw some pictures, and I left the pen where Aubrey could reach it when I went to the bathroom. By the time I got back, she had drawn black lines all over both her legs. I took her into the bathroom and sat her on the counter with her feet in the sink. I was washing her legs off and I said, "Aubrey, don't write on yourself with a pen, okay?" And she said, "O-tay, Gam-maw!" She's soooo cute! Her hair was in a ponytail today.

Reece saw a little box of Legos in the kitchen cabinet (where his parents keep them put away from the little girls) and wanted to play with them. So we built a "house," and he wanted to put an air conditioner, a TV, a stove, and a couch in the house. We found a way to make all that, then he put little cylindrical Legos on the "counter" and said they were Cokes and Root Beer. He made his little Lego men sit on the couch and watch TV, ride a horse, and run from a Lego alligator. He has a great imagination.

Camryn was her usual smiley self. Every time I looked at her or talked to her, she would smile so big and kick her feet. If you tell her "no" about anything, she puts her head down and puts her hands over her ears. :o) I guess she doesn't like to hear "no no." Aubrey was pretending to cook, and she would feed Camryn with a little toy spoon from a tiny skillet. They make me smile.

I forgot to take pictures. :o(

No comments: