Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday Summary

Reece was here last night, and went with us today to see Great Gran. Ron went too, and we took lunch.

Gran was happy to see Reece, as always. Reece wanted to take his "instrument toys" to show her. Here he is showing her how to play one of the flutes. :o)






Reece likes to play in Great Gran's bedroom. I went in to tell him to come and eat lunch, and this is what I saw. :o)

He was pretending to sleep in Teddy's bed.





I was napping on the sofa this afternoon, and woke up just in time to make it confession. I tried to go there a few weeks ago, and waited in line for half an hour. I was almost to the front of the line when we were told that Father was out of time. :o( I'm very glad that the confession lines are so long at our old church, though.

This time the sacristan came over and asked me to tell anyone else who came that I was the last one, and they should go to the confessional on the other side of the church. There were two priests hearing confession! How wonderful. I was so glad that I didn't miss out again, and left the church after confession feeling wonderful! What a beautiful Sacrament.

No comments: