Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday ChitChat

Well, the Neupogen did its job. I was at the hospital for labs this morning, and they told me my white cell count went from being critically low last Wednesday to quite high this morning. There is no problem with it being high since it hasn't affected my spleen (isn't that a weird word?). I have plenty of white cells now to fight infections, so I don't have to worry much about being out and about. I last took the Tylenol Arthritis at 6:15 PM, and have had no pain from the Neupogen today--yay!

Kelly and I had plans to go shopping and out to eat for her birthday, so I drove to her house after I left the hospital around 10. I liked seeing her dogs--they are all so cute and sweet. Neither of us had eaten breakfast, so we decided to eat first and shop later. Mmm, biscuits with sausage gravy and eggs were yummy. I often give Kelly a gift basket filled with things I think she might like or need, and that is what she wanted for her birthday, but this time she got to pick out the things she wanted in the basket. We had fun.

After I left Kelly's, I went by Mom's. She was missing my sister, who was with her this weekend. She said Sandi buzzes around the apartment, and can always think of something to do. :o)

I was tired by the time I got home, so I rested. Later in the evening Ron and I ran an errand and had hamburgers for dinner. Thank you Lord for another good day. :o)

No comments: