Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sister And Katy On A Warm January Day

I'm up before the crack of dawn this morning. I had to take Ron to the airport for his flight out at 6 AM. I thought I'd go back to bed, but my mind is too busy to sleep.

It's been awhile since I posted any Sister and Katy pics. I took some while I was outside yesterday afternoon, before Reece got here. They are such sweet, loving doggies.

The first two pictures are of them "staying." I think it's cute that they always lie down when I tell them to "stay." Katy is on the left, Sister on the right.















I sat on a bench in the backyard, and they came and put their heads on my knees.












They listen attentively when I talk to them. (Sometimes). :o)















Sister
















Katy





I love them.

5 comments:

Owen said...

Beautiful creatures.

MentalMom said...

they turned out pretty didn't they?
the people who took their mom says she has the absolute sweetest disposition, they sound just like their mom.
i need to come visit them. i have to get up to hobby lobby before next monday anyway

Kalona said...

Thank you, Owen.

K, yes they did turn out pretty. I'm not surprised that their mom is a sweetie, too. Every golden retriever I've ever met has been a love. We would love for you to visit. Let me know when you'll be coming this way.

Anonymous said...

We are the family that took Honey (your pups' birthmom) ;)

She is an absolute lovie. The day we brought her home, she decided my son (then 6 months old) was her puppy.

I love seeing pictures of them.

I post pictures every now and then on my blog. www.queenofbrusselsprouts.blogspot.com

Kalona said...

Hi Queen of Brussels Sprouts, I'm so happy you've stopped by! I enjoyed my visit to your blog. Love the pictures. I'm so glad that Honey has a loving home. Goldens are such wonderful dogs. I sure love Honey's puppies.