Thursday, January 7, 2010

Good-Bye To Florida

Since this is our last night here, I took one last walk around the grounds and along the pier this evening when we got back to the hotel. I looked for the bird with the fishing line, but he was nowhere to be seen. I hope he got rid of the fishing line!







That white crane seems to love the fountain; he's there every day. I can't believe he finds anything to eat in there, but he keeps trying. He wasn't sure about me, and took big long steps to the side of the pool when I walked by.

The dolphin statue is outside the dining room window. This picture is for Reece. :o)












About halfway along the pier, the hotel grounds music was drowned out by the sound of the retreat music and The Star Spangled Banner from the naval station across the bay. It reminded me of our days living on Army posts, and I stopped to listen. As I was coming back, the lights on the pier came on.






So long, beautiful Bay Point. It's been fun!

No comments: