Friday, January 8, 2010

Home Again!

We're home. As lovely as it was to be away, it is just as nice to be home again. Reece was with Josh when he picked us up at the airport, went with us to pick up the puppies, and now is spending the night. He told me he missed me so much. :o)

It's cold here, too. I guess the whole country is in the deep freeze right now. I'm ready for our warm south Texas weather to come back! Beat it, frigid weather!

The puppies were happy to see us. I fed them and now they are fast asleep in their crate. We have Teddy with us, too. He and Kelly met us at the pet hotel, which is not far from her house. I think he was happy to see us, too. Kelly said she is going to miss him, and that he and Darcy had become good friends, so Darcy will miss him, too. Mom will be home sometime this weekend. I'm sure he will be overjoyed to be with her again!

Our trip home was uneventful. I hated to leave our beautiful hotel, but once we were on our way I just wanted to be home as quickly as possible.

We will have Reece, Aubrey and Camryn tomorrow night. Cyrise's brother gave her the gift of a night at a nice hotel on the Riverwalk for Christmas and her birthday. Cyrise's birthday is Sunday, so the kids and I will probably make her a cake tomorrow night or sometime Sunday.

Now I am halfway watching Little Bear with Reece, trying to keep Teddy from eating cookie crumbs, and posting on my blog all at the same time. Yep, I think I'm home. :o)

The pics are just some Florida whimsy from our trip. Something to make me remember and smile. :o)

No comments: