Friday, October 23, 2009

Penguin Therapy

Trying to keep my mind occupied, so I'm working on a bracelet for the Catholic board where I'm a member. One of the ladies had a bunch of these cute penguin charms, and had the idea to have a craft contest. She sent charms to anyone who wanted them, and I decided to make a penguin charm bracelet with my dozen. It will be donated to the board and auctioned off to raise money for the board upkeep.

I haven't crafted in a long time, and I'm really enjoying it. I'm working at my desk since my craft table is too messy too use. That's just pitiful. :o\ The penguins aren't very big, so I'm adding them to little beaded charms I'm making. Then I'll make a few more bead charms, attach them to the bracelet, and voila, all done.

I'll post a picture when it's finished.

No comments: