Saturday, October 3, 2009

Beautiful Babies and Bears

They are so sweet. Both Reece and Aubrey spent the night last night. Here is Aubrey at breakfast. Her eyes melt my heart.

One of the library books that Reece and I checked out on Wednesday was Goldilocks And The Three Bears.

Reece found a bear-shaped cookie cutter in my cabinet and wanted to make cookies one day. Since we didn't have time to make cookies, I made him bear-shaped toast. Now I have to make bear-shaped toast every time he comes. He plays with them for a long time before he finally eats them.

This morning I had to read the story three times while he played with the bear toasts, acting out the story.

They both went with me to Great Gran's. She loved having them there. When we left, Reece gave her a kiss and told me to give her a kiss, too. Then Aubrey wanted to give her a kiss. Mom thought that was the sweetest thing ever! :o)

3 comments:

X said...

I love these posts! And I LOVE the bear shaped toasts!!!!!

Kalona said...

Thanks, Angela. I'm so glad you love these posts. If you ever visit Texas, I promise to make you bear shaped toast. :o)

X said...

Thanks, Kalona! I would love that!