Friday, October 30, 2009

Kate Is Home!

The vet called just before I left to go to Mom's and said I could pick her up this afternoon. Josh went with me to get Katy, and she was delighted to see us.

Both dogs are wild with joy to be together again. They are running and playing as if they were never sick a day in their lives. :o)

Katy drank a lot of water when she got home. I'm to feed her small meals every two hours for the next day or two. Sister is still getting small meals, too, and they will be on antibiotics for the next two weeks to make sure they don't get infections in their tummies.

God is good. :o)

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I am so happy for you and those beautiful puppies!! What we do without our fur people???

MentalMom said...

yay for healthy puppies. they are such pretty girls and katy just kills me with that tongue always sticking out just a bit.

Therese said...

wonderful news Kalona. I agree with Adrienne. What would we do without them?