Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Carving Jack

I bought a pumpkin and some mums for the front porch a couple of weeks ago. We decided that tonight was the night to carve the pumpkin into a jack o'lantern.

Reece was extremely interested in the whole process.










Reece chose the face from a Halloween cookie and showed it to Papa. Papa drew the face on the pumpkin and carved it.











I wonder what is inside a pumpkin?
















Checking out the face.















Checking out the candle inside Jack.















Feeding Jack the smallest ghostie.













The scary version.

Reece loves it!






2 comments:

Therese said...

I've never carved a pumpkin or seen a pumpkin carved since we don't do halloween here. I think if I ever did see it, I would be just as interested as Reece.

dtbrents said...

Wonderful pictures. Halloween is fun. Doylene