Friday, October 30, 2009

Ghost

I watched Ghost on TV last night. The first time I ever saw the movie we lived in Japan and I was on a tour bus going home from some place. I fell asleep, and when I woke up the movie was on. Since then I've probably seen parts of it half a dozen times, but had never seen the beginning of the movie. So I snuggled up on the couch and watched the whole thing.

I'm so sorry Patrick Swayze died, but I'm glad that we can still enjoy his movies. His recent death made the movie even more poignant.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I was so sad to hear about his death. That's a great movie to watch though, I also loved him in "Roadhouse".

Kalona said...

Yes, I liked that one, too Kel, and also Red Dawn, though it was sad (and scary to think that could ever happen here).