Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Cuteness Overload

Mom and I went to dinner at Josh and Cyrise's house this evening. Josh grilled chicken, and Cyrise made rice and green beans with bacon, and had apple dumplings and ice cream for dessert. Yum! Everything was so delicious.

Ron had to miss out because he has had some sort of stomach bug today and he was feeling rotten. He feels better now. Good thing, because he has to fly out of town tomorrow. :o(

After dinner I took pictures of Reece and Aubrey outside, before they went trick or treating. Reece was the cutest Superman ever, and Aubrey was the most enchanting little zebra. Camryn wore the little pumpkin outfit Aubrey wore last year and looked totally precious.




Eat your heart out, Clark Kent.




















Let me try out this X-ray vision thing.




















Z is for Zebra.




















With a cute mane and tail.




















Superman thought that Zebra was awfully cute, and needed a kiss.

















Meanwhile, baby Camryn is wondering what the heck she's doing in this fuzzy orange suit.















Snuggles for a little orange pumpkin.

I took a similar picture of Cyrise with Aubrey in the same costume last year. :o)

I miss my other four grands, and wonder how they dressed up for Halloween this year. I need pictures!

Happy All Saints and All Souls, y'all!







No comments: