Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Where Did The Day Go?

Love this picture of Aubrey, even though it's blurry. Look at the curve of her cheek and her sweet little mouth. :o)

Reece and I went to Mom's this morning. He enjoyed playing on her patio, with Teddy close by. He is becoming more comfortable with the little ragmop. Mom loved watching them together.

Mom has a little hummingbird feeder that sticks to the window, and the hummers have been visiting every day. We have to fill the feeder every morning. She is so delighted by them. :o)

I dropped Reece at his house, came by my house for a sandwich and then went to physical therapy. I was at PT for 45 minutes, then drove back to pick up Cyrise and the kids to take her to her doctor's office for lab work. I got home around 4 PM. The kids invited me to dinner, so I'll make a pot of rice and head back over there around 5:30 PM. Good thing they are only 10 minutes away.

Believe it or not, I've found time to do a couple of loads of laundry and clean up the kitchen today. I still have a load of towels to do, so I'm off to do that and make the rice.

It's 97° right now! If my pool was clean I'd get in it this evening.

No comments: