Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Totally Grandkid Tuesday

I had Reece and Aubrey this afternoon while their mommy went to see her OB again. Josh and Cyrise picked Aubrey up around 6, but Reece is spending the night.

They loved playing outside. It was a beautiful day. Aubrey is really trying to talk now; it's so cute!

Reece and I went to the grocery store for a few things this evening, and got Taco Cabana for dinner. He loves bean and cheese soft tacos. He had one of those, a banana, an apple and some Oreos.

His mommy said he needed a bath tonight, so I put him in the tub before bed. I bathed him, then let him play for as long as he wanted. I loved listening to him as he pretended with his toys. He was totally oblivious to me as I sat on the floor with my camera.

He protested when I told him that it was time for bed, but settled down to listen to his stories and went right to sleep, as usual.

Lately he has especially enjoyed The Tale of Peter Rabbit, and will repeat lines from the book randomly throughout the day. He loves to say, "Don't go into Mr. McGregor's garden. Your father had an accident there. He was put in a pie by Mrs. McGregor." :o) Because he loves the story, his chocolate bunny for his Easter basket was Peter Rabbit, and I found a Peter Rabbit DVD.

Cyrise's blood pressure is still too high, so she will see the doctor again tomorrow and is scheduled for an ultrasound on Thursday. Please send up a prayer for her health, and the baby's. I'm a little worried. Thanks!

No comments: