Monday, April 20, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook

Monday, April 20 2009

Outside my window...
gorgeous, beautiful blue sky, full leafy green trees, 70° climbing to 83° this afternoon.

I am thinking...
about Ron sitting on a plane today with his sore back.

I am thankful...
for my children and grandchildren.

From the kitchen...
I'm planning a menu for the week using what I have in the pantry and freezer.

I am wearing...
jeans, gray tee shirt, black socks.

I am creating...
raisin bran muffins later today. The batter keeps in the fridge until ready to use, or you can bake them and freeze them--the recipe makes 5 dozen.

I am going...
I've already dropped Ron at the airport and stopped by the bank. I'm off to pick up Mom for Adoration, then I have PT at 1:30, so no time for lunch out with her today. Ack, I need to stop for gas, too.

I am hoping...
to get my blood sugar under control. I've been taking my meds exactly as prescribed, and it's still all over the place.

I am hearing...
birds outside my window.

Around the house...
the usual--laundry, decluttering, vacuuming, dusting--it never ends. :o)

One of my favorite things...
the singing of a crazy mockingbird.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Ron will be gone all week and I won't be doing anything extraordinary. Going to Mom's every day, PT 3X a week, Reece 2 nights a week, a little shopping here, a few errands there.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing.




My tomato plants are blooming!
















See more daybooks at Peggy's.

No comments: