Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Raining!

I just heard thunder rolling across the sky; what a beautiful sound! We're supposed to get thunderstorms today and tomorrow. I wish it would rain all week. We really need it.

Cyrise had to go back to the doctor yesterday. He didn't see her on Tuesday because he was called to the hospital to deliver babies. He did see her yesterday, and her blood pressure is high. Please pray. She is at 30 weeks--too soon to deliver the baby. I stayed with the kids while she went to the doctor. Aubrey is all over the place, using her funny little crawl. Reece and I watched Little Bear and played with his cars and Fisher Price barn.

I'm off to Mom's in a bit. She will be happy to see that I went grocery shopping for her last night. She doesn't like to go, but I usually take her anyway just to get her out into the normal world. :o) But she was low on things, and I had to get cat food, so I went ahead and got the things on her list while I was at the store.

This is day 3 of physical therapy. I have that this afternoon. The week went so quickly. It doesn't seem like it should be Friday already.

Reece will spend the night tonight. He stays on Tuesdays and Fridays. Not sure what we'll be doing this weekend. It's Fiesta time in San Antonio, so there are all kinds of activities going on.

Have a great weekend!