Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday's Gone


A little Lynyrd Synyrd for my boys, Jason and Joshua. :o)

I feel like I've frittered the day away, accomplishing little. After I left Mom's, I stopped to pick up some of her meds at the drug store, then went to Dollar Tree (homeschool supplies) and Tuesday Morning (a candle for me and Mother Goose blocks for Reece). I came home and had a bite of lunch, typed a letter to Mom's insurance company, then went to the post office to mail the letter and some real estate paperwork.

The guy at the post office told me postal rates are going up again at the end of the month. }:o(

My mom's house in Kansas is on the market now. Please pray that it sells soon for a good price. Thank you!

I'll pick up Reece in a little while, after he has dinner. He spends the night on Tuesdays and Fridays, usually. Ron is going in early and working late every night this week, while they are busy with an exercise.

No comments: