Monday, September 29, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window...
A bright, shiny, blue sky day. There is not a cloud in the sky right now.

I am thinking...
of the things I haven't gotten done today.

I am thankful for...
everything! This beautiful world, my family, my life.


From the kitchen...
pork chops with rice, tomato and onion in the crockpot.

I am wearing...
green capris, darker green tee with a fleur de lis on the front, bare feet.

I am creating...
a family cookbook.

I am going...
I'm just back from Adoration, and lunch at Crumpets with Mom and Kelly.

I am reading...
my dayplanner. :o) I want to find a book that Father referred to at Mass yesterday, but I've forgotten the name of it.

I am hoping...
for a new laptop computer for my birthday.

I am hearing...
Maggie meowing because her favorite guy (Josh) came by and then left again.

Around the house...
laundry is waiting, plants need to be watered.

One of my favorite things...
music. All kinds of music.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Pay bills, make a menu, grocery shop, look for small bookshelves for Reece's books.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...





















Lyssa comforting little sister, Lily.

Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman to join other bloggers sharing their daybooks.

No comments: