Sunday, September 21, 2008

Beautiful Lily

Lily is our little ray of sunshine, except when she's our little storm cloud. :o)

Tears literally fly out of her eyes when she cries, but the storm always passes quickly and she is happy again in a flash.

She is inquisitive, always full of questions. She charms everyone around her with her sweet smile and sweet spirit.










She is totally guileless, and will spill the beans about anything that she sees (such as telling Papa as soon as we walked in the door that Gramma ran over a big curb and had to have an angel help her lift it off when she couldn't make the car go forward or backward).













Lily is happy to do whatever I'm doing. If I'm washing dishes, she wants to help. If I'm knitting, she lies on the bed watching me and asking questions. :o) If I'm watering plants, she is right there, wanting to water the pots on the patio. She's a love, and we are so blessed to have her in our lives.

I love you Lily!

No comments: