Saturday, September 20, 2008

Beautiful Ahlyssa

It's fun to take pictures of Lys because she enjoys posing for me. Isn't she pretty?

Her beauty is not just on the outside, though. She also has a beautiful heart. She takes care of her little brother so sweetly.

I pray that she will always be loving, compassionate and caring.

She is our artist. While she was here she made the most charming little fairy from leaves, flowers and an acorn.




















After more than a week away, she is ready to go home to her own room, her friends and her cousins. She will return to school on Monday and life will resume it's routine as things get back to normal after the hurricane. I'll look forward to the next visit Lyssa, and I promise we will find some time to do crafts and thrift shop.

I love you.

No comments: