Monday, September 7, 2009

Wedding Day!

My nephew's wedding was in the beautiful Thorncrown Chapel near Eureka Springs. The chapel is made of glass, so it almost feels as if you are sitting in the woods.



















I didn't take many pictures during the ceremony, and don't have permission to post their pictures, so I'll just show you this one, because it is so sweet. This was after the ceremony. They were both incredibly happy.












The groom's daughter was the maid of honor. Here she is with Reece, letting him smell her bouquet of flowers. Her brother was the best man. They are both such great kids!
















Reece met lots of relatives at the reception. One of them was the delightful Georgia, one of his cousins. She took him by the hand and led him around. It was so cute. They were even dancing.










Here they were looking out at the horse drawn carriages.






The reception was at the Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs, at the top of one of the hills. It's a wonderful old hotel built in 1886, and I discovered when I was looking for a picture that it has a ghost! The reception was in the ballroom there. I didn't see the ghost.

1 comment:

Sarah - Kala said...

I love weddings . . .and watching the wee ones getting on is hilarious fun!