Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Cupcakes!

Reece spent the night last night. We went to WalMart instead of HEB so that he could look at toys.

I asked him if he wanted to make cupcakes, and he said yes, so we bought a cake mix and frosting.

He liked pouring everything into the bowl, and he enjoyed mixing with a spoon, but he didn't want anything to do with the little hand held electric mixer. I guess it made too much noise.








He liked tasting the batter, though.




















And he was verrrry interested in the Pillsbury Dough Boy. He thought Dough Boy was pretty cute and wanted to know if we could go see him.

Here he is looking at the little pictures of Dough Boy on the back of the box.














Checking to see if the cupcakes are cool enough for frosting.














Putting on sprinkles.

















When the cupcakes were ready to eat, Reece wanted to have a tea party. So we got out the little tea set. He wouldn't eat the cupcakes, though. He just wanted to lick the frosting! :o)

I love this kid.












4 comments:

Sarah - Kala said...

I imagine it is hard not to love that boy. He is a cutie patootie and you're both blessed to have each other!! I know this is silly, but I can't wait to be a granny. I think I can wait you know 'cos I have to, but still. :)

Kalona said...

He is irresistible, Sarah. I understand the desire to be a gramma--the relationship between grandkids and grandparents is so special.

Therese said...

oh he is gorgeous. He is very blessed to have you for a grandmother Kalona.

Those cupcakes look good enough to eat right off the computer screen.

Kalona said...

Thank you, Therese. When I look at those pictures I just want him to be here with me. He's a joy.

The cupcakes are pretty yummy. :o)