Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday Summary

Yeah, we are still collecting Cars cars around here.

Reece spent the night and we walked over to Hobby Lobby. He was disappointed that they didn't have toys there, so we came back to the house for the truck and drove to Target. That's where we found Boost.

Reece was happy and I was happy. We also bought chocolate bars, so we were super happy. :o)

After we saw Gran today, I took him home. When I got back to my house, one of the puppies had thrown up in the crate. Yikes! I'm going to have to give them baths. I got the crate cleaned and Ron cleaned the floor. I think Katy was the one who got sick. It looked like she had been eating leaves and sticks.

Ron is busy with chores today. He will be out of town again next week (flying out tomorrow morning). I have a busy week ahead, too. Sometimes I wish I could fly away.

No comments: